Claim Salvation Promises Found in Scripture
God has promised salvation for you and your entire household. And He is asking you to stand in the gap for your friends and family. You can help break the chains and set your loved ones free as you claim the promises in God’s Word!
The Bible is literally filled with examples of people whose entire households came to the Lord, and we believe that your household can be saved, too. The Bible promises, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house” (Acts 16:31).
Claim these salvation promises found in Scripture:
1. It is God’s will that your children be saved.
“He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor” (Psalm 72:4).
2. It is God’s will that your children know His glory.
“Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children” (Psalm 90:16).
3. Your children and grandchildren will be established before the Lord.
“The children of thy servants shall continue, and their seed shall be established before thee” (Psalm 102:28).
4. For those who fear God, His salvation and blessings will be revealed to their children and their children’s children.
“The mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children’s children” (Psalm 103:17).
5. The Lord will give increase to you and your children.
“He will bless them that fear the Lord, both small and great. The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children” (Psalm 115:13-14).
6. Your children will have authority over the enemy.
“Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate” (Psalm 127:3-5).
7. The destroyers in your children’s lives will leave.
“Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee” (Isaiah 49:17).
8. God will fight the enemy and save your children.
“I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.… And all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob” (Isaiah 49:25-26).
9. God’s peace will be upon your children.
“All thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children” (Isaiah 54:13).
10. Your children will receive the nourishment of God’s Word.
“Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side” (Isaiah 60:4).